PERSPECTIVE

Recent Posts

  • I suppose i have always thought that change has to...
  • What... am i doing? Wasnt the change of job for b...
  • I see your pictures on facebook and i can't help b...
  • Clutter
  • Counting down e hours to a new chapter. Nerves and...
  • In the end...
  • Jumbled
  • You are NOT what happened to you in the past. You...
  • I guess putting all the eggs in one basket in anyt...
  • Thoughts.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Friday, January 10, 2014

You cannot win against nature. Give up already.

posted by someone | 10:53

2 Comments:

Blogger snoppyworld said...

God has better plans for you. Let go and let GOD :)

January 11, 2014 at 9:18 PM  
Blogger snoppyworld said...

God has better plans for you. Let go and let GOD :)

January 11, 2014 at 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home