Friday, July 11, 2008

We're halfway there!

Halfway there indeed!

Week 4. Hmmm, what about it...?

Quite a physically demanding week, I suppose. Afterall, I did have to climb shelves (yes, I mean climb on the shelves themselves) to get the files to put documents in. And then I had to climb up again to attempt to squeeze the files back into the impossibly packed shelves. Of course, after while, I gave up climbing and opted for the more civilised way to get those high-up files, aka using a ladder. The shelves weren't that stable anyway.

New guy came in on Monday, which triggered mass migration of us poor interns coz there aren't enough desks for each of us. And just like wanli ate plasters, he eats tissue papers. Bad flu. What a way to start his tenure.

Had a mass teh tarik session on Friday. 'Bout 8 of us made our way to the teh tarik outlet to grab a drink. Got myself an iced milk-tea. Quite nice, though it may have been a tad too sweet. Al got herself an iced lime tea, which I decided to try some of.

And my tongue was greeted with a lime seed.

Which, for reasons unknown, totally cracked Al up.

TOTALLY.

I had no idea sucking up a single lime seed could elicit such a response. Imagine what could happen if I sucked up a whole mouthful of lime seeds. I think she might actually faint (again) from laughter. Haha. Anyway, it was quite amusing. And I'm not talking about the lime seed. (I highly suspect she'll kill me after reading this.)

Anyway.

I'm having trouble recalling what I've been doing for the past 2 weeks. But I absolutely need to remember coz I gotta prepare blasted timesheets. I should go pop some gingko nuts.

Who am I kidding. I don't like eating gingkos.

Interns' (except for one) Hanabi session next thursday!

But it also means they're leaving. Saddening thought (TT_________TT).

Remind me to charge my camera batts.



Hmmm, that's all I think. Later!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home