Got notebook?
It's horrible to have just one functioning notebook at home. Ever since my comp crashed, the whole family's been sharing ONE laptop.
But here's the problem:
1. It's my brother's laptop. He wants it for entertainment purposes since he's having his hols now.
2. I need it for schoolwork.
3. My dad needs it to check his mail, yada yada yada.
4. There is no problem number 4. My mom hardly uses the comp.
From the list of problems above, it would seem that priority should go to either me or my dad. But my dad can check his mail when I'm in school, which technically leaves yours truly as the one who NEEDS the laptop *cackles*. But as with all brothers, he will keep nagging at me for his laptop. Having said that, his nagging is not unfounded since I've been hogging his laptop for hours and am, in fact, doing just that right now.
Bottom line: I NEED A LAPTOP!
Right, done whining. Back to work.
P.S. I realise that although I used the word "notebook" in my entry title, I seem to have used "laptop" for the rest of the entry. This would be inconsistency, which goes against the very fundamentals of accounting. However, owing to the fact that this has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the aforementioned subject, I shall leave it as it is. (Read: I am lazy)
But here's the problem:
1. It's my brother's laptop. He wants it for entertainment purposes since he's having his hols now.
2. I need it for schoolwork.
3. My dad needs it to check his mail, yada yada yada.
4. There is no problem number 4. My mom hardly uses the comp.
From the list of problems above, it would seem that priority should go to either me or my dad. But my dad can check his mail when I'm in school, which technically leaves yours truly as the one who NEEDS the laptop *cackles*. But as with all brothers, he will keep nagging at me for his laptop. Having said that, his nagging is not unfounded since I've been hogging his laptop for hours and am, in fact, doing just that right now.
Bottom line: I NEED A LAPTOP!
Right, done whining. Back to work.
P.S. I realise that although I used the word "notebook" in my entry title, I seem to have used "laptop" for the rest of the entry. This would be inconsistency, which goes against the very fundamentals of accounting. However, owing to the fact that this has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the aforementioned subject, I shall leave it as it is. (Read: I am lazy)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home