Saturday, August 9, 2008

just a lil' more to go...

Yes, yes, I haven't been updating.

Anyway.

The last time I updated, it was week 4 of my PA. Did LOADS since then. I graduated from climbing shelves and moved on to accounts stuff. I started with the seemingly less brain cell sapping keying in of TB info into the various working papers and matching them to the figures in the FS. Boy was I wrong! Coz while the TB had pretty much every detail, the FS had broad ambiguous heading to which I have to match the TB items to. No idea what I'm talking about? Never mind. The point is, it turned out to be pretty brain cell sapping. Then I went to do what's called a statutory audit by myself. Yep, you read right. I had to go down by myself to somewhere in the heart of the CBD to do it. By MYSELF. Me. Watashi. Moi. Alone. *song plays in the background* all byyyyy myyyyeeeeeelllllllllllllfffff....~~~

Anyway. Hope I got all the stuff right. Moving on. Al and myself got to go down to client's place to do audit stuff, which was pretty cool. So the few of us walked from the office down to the client's place (ya, it was nearby) with laptops in one hand and a file in the other, looking like the coolest things on earth since liquid nitrogen (ok, not funny). And when we got there, man was it cool! As in literally cold kind of cool. Not that the place wasn't cool cool, it's just that it was more cold cool than cool cool (does that even make sense?). Anyway, it appears lady boss plans to snatch Al away next week to do bank rec. How sinister. I don't like sharing. Roars. Hopefully it won't materialise. We shall see. Muhahahahahaha... (Yes, I'm sure you can actually do anything about it, sherms)

It just occurred to me I just spoke to myself on my own blog.

Spooky.

Anyway, that's pretty much what I've been doing.

And now only 5 days remain.

Makes you wonder where the hell time went.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home