Sunday, September 7, 2008

Flowers

Yup, that's what Hana Yori Dango was so creatively christened by the wonderful people at Cine. Movie wasn't too bad (so don't listen to the ST's reviews), save for the cheesy lines. Oh ya, and as lilypad's sister said, you absolutely require "a suspension of belief" to watch it. Plus Hanazawa Rui looked quite comical in the outfit at the end of the show. Shan't spoil the show so I won't say what the outfit was.

Oh yeah, I forgot.

Heed this warning:

NEVER GET BETWEEN WANLI AND HER KUROSAGI / YAMASHITA POSTERS, OR THAT'LL BE THE LAST THING YOU'LL EVER DO.


Why?

Coz she'll give you The Glare, which would be something like this




times x, where x is an undefined positive integer.


Liylpad and I have caught a glimpse of it. And although we weren't the intended receipients of The Glare, we most certainly felt it.

恐い。

People, you have been warned.

XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home