csi ny
I was watching CSI New York and this part cracked me up for some reason.
Ok, so Mac and Stella are in a house (which is the crime scene) and this house is laden with booby traps ala the Egyptian pyramids that we see in movies. They've just found a switch that operated a revolving bookshelf which opened to a secret chamber. Both of them were staring wide-eyed at the chamber.
Then Stella said "if you're gonna tell me "ladies first", I'm gonna shoot you."
TOTALLY cracked me up.
Ok, so Mac and Stella are in a house (which is the crime scene) and this house is laden with booby traps ala the Egyptian pyramids that we see in movies. They've just found a switch that operated a revolving bookshelf which opened to a secret chamber. Both of them were staring wide-eyed at the chamber.
Then Stella said "if you're gonna tell me "ladies first", I'm gonna shoot you."
TOTALLY cracked me up.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home