For Sam and her mum...
HAH! Did you get a shock, Sam? =X Dun kill me!
Anyway.
Actually I wrote about where I got the yusheng stuff in CNY dinner post already. BUT I shall re-write it here for your reading convenience (read: I'm nice).
Actually I wrote about where I got the yusheng stuff in CNY dinner post already. BUT I shall re-write it here for your reading convenience (read: I'm nice).
First, a pictorial reminder of the Ng Family Yusheng with numbers for easy reference.
1. That's of course the fish, therefore YUsheng. Salmon fish, best if you buy the real fatty ones coz they're more tasty.
2. These guys can be bought from supermarkets. They come in packets without all the other preserved stuff you usually find in commercially sold yusheng kits.
3. Simply carrots that are shredded. Not much elaboration needed.
4. The little white party going on at the back there is basically daikon (white radish). Shredded too.
5. It's daikon again but we tossed it with a bit of tumeric powder for the yellow.
6. Daikon again but this time instead of tumeric powder, we basically bashed up some green veg leaf (actually prolly just one leaf will do since there's so little daikon) and mixed it with the daikon to get the green.
7. The dancefloor for all the food to party on. I'm pretty sure it's older than me XD.
Oh ya, the sauce we use (which is not so visible from the picture) is basically plum sauce seasoned to taste.
Yup, that's pretty much it. You can get everything, sans the plate (that's from Tangs like eons ago, so if u have a time machine you can prolly go back in time to buy the plate), from supermarkets.
So have fun preparing!
Side note: it seems everyone's asking me about food preparation. Haha, but it's fine, happy to spread the joy of good food!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home