I think I might have experienced a bit of a miracle just now, despite my rotten day.
Which got me thinking: for all the things I say and complain about my life, there are many other things which I've had a hand in.
To put in simply, I have to get my life back together myself. Not that I'm not gonna accept help, but I have to be the initiator (if there's such a word). I see now that I am not alone. But at the same time, no one's gonna give me two shits if I don't start. Life will have as much meaning as one gives it. My road is still long, and it will probably take time, but I think I am a step closer today. Or at least, that singular step on the path was lit for me, and it is up to me to take that step.
I never got your name and perhaps in time I might forget this but, thank you.
Which got me thinking: for all the things I say and complain about my life, there are many other things which I've had a hand in.
To put in simply, I have to get my life back together myself. Not that I'm not gonna accept help, but I have to be the initiator (if there's such a word). I see now that I am not alone. But at the same time, no one's gonna give me two shits if I don't start. Life will have as much meaning as one gives it. My road is still long, and it will probably take time, but I think I am a step closer today. Or at least, that singular step on the path was lit for me, and it is up to me to take that step.
I never got your name and perhaps in time I might forget this but, thank you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home