The jury reaches a verdict
Ok, they reached a verdict days ago. I just couldn't find the opportunity to update.
So yes, results are out. Like finally.
Was it worth the tormenting wait...? I can't say for sure. On the one hand, I passed everything. On the other hand, my actual scores are relatively far from my targets. Of course my target was to ace all 5 papers (I aced one.) so maybe I'm being a lil' ambitious here. Having said that, I'd rather aim high so that even if I fall, I wouldn't hit rock bottom. So for this year, I'll continue to aim high. Or maybe higher, since this year's suppose to be pretty crucial. Then again, which year isn't..? Haha.
Bottom line: my results aren't stellar but they aren't trashy to the point of me wanting to throw myself off a building. (although truth be told, even of they were indeed horrible, I won't throw myself off a building. The phrase is to "go out with a BANG" not "go out with a SPLAT", no? in any case, it's not glam to die in a mangled heap, not glam at all.. haha...)
It appears giving my 100% won't get me many aces. Never mind, we'll just have to up that to, say 110%. No, make that 150% since I haven't been able to focus on my work for the past 3 weeks. Gotta make up for the 3 lost weeks. Which quite possibly translates to less going out, less blogging and less contemplating (not too sure if I can accomplish the last one though)
So yes, results are out. Like finally.
Was it worth the tormenting wait...? I can't say for sure. On the one hand, I passed everything. On the other hand, my actual scores are relatively far from my targets. Of course my target was to ace all 5 papers (I aced one.) so maybe I'm being a lil' ambitious here. Having said that, I'd rather aim high so that even if I fall, I wouldn't hit rock bottom. So for this year, I'll continue to aim high. Or maybe higher, since this year's suppose to be pretty crucial. Then again, which year isn't..? Haha.
Bottom line: my results aren't stellar but they aren't trashy to the point of me wanting to throw myself off a building. (although truth be told, even of they were indeed horrible, I won't throw myself off a building. The phrase is to "go out with a BANG" not "go out with a SPLAT", no? in any case, it's not glam to die in a mangled heap, not glam at all.. haha...)
It appears giving my 100% won't get me many aces. Never mind, we'll just have to up that to, say 110%. No, make that 150% since I haven't been able to focus on my work for the past 3 weeks. Gotta make up for the 3 lost weeks. Which quite possibly translates to less going out, less blogging and less contemplating (not too sure if I can accomplish the last one though)
Here we go.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home