the hours go by like minutes, and the shadows come to stay
Mock exams are in about 2 months time, final mocks in 6 and THE EXAMS in 8.
More than a month has passed since school started and where am I? I don't know. But definitely not at the top of things.
So much time has passed and so much time I've wasted. Yet I can't seem to get started on my schoolwork proper. Each time I say "I'm gonna start today", I don't. And I get real pissed and disappointed at myself and resolve to change, except that that's all it remains, a resolution, coz once again I don't change, I don't start. A frustrating cycle for which I have only myself to blame. But blaming doesn't get me anywhere, does it? I'll have to try to change.
No. As Serene puts it "try = not gd enough です".
So I must.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me" - King Richard II
Let's hope it doesn't get to the 2nd part of the quote.
More than a month has passed since school started and where am I? I don't know. But definitely not at the top of things.
So much time has passed and so much time I've wasted. Yet I can't seem to get started on my schoolwork proper. Each time I say "I'm gonna start today", I don't. And I get real pissed and disappointed at myself and resolve to change, except that that's all it remains, a resolution, coz once again I don't change, I don't start. A frustrating cycle for which I have only myself to blame. But blaming doesn't get me anywhere, does it? I'll have to try to change.
No. As Serene puts it "try = not gd enough です".
So I must.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me" - King Richard II
Let's hope it doesn't get to the 2nd part of the quote.
But hoping is never a plan.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home