old skin's come off...
and no, I'm not talking about my blogskin. (Speaking of which, the new skin's pretty cool, ain't it? At least I think so *megawatt smile*)
I am peeling. Like an onion.
Or a snake.
sSssSsssSSsss.....
It's all thanks to couple of hours under the sun last Thursday on the little island south of mainland Singapore, playing whack-the-ball-around-till-your-arms-bruise-whilst-ingesting-sand-and-running-around-looking-like-ants-on-a-hot-pan (more commonly known as volleyball).
But it was really fun. Makes me wanna play netball/capt's ball again, even if I risk scorching my lungs.
Days have passed and the skin's coming off.
Hmmm, do I sense some double meaning there?
Nahhhhhhh......
I am peeling. Like an onion.
Or a snake.
sSssSsssSSsss.....
It's all thanks to couple of hours under the sun last Thursday on the little island south of mainland Singapore, playing whack-the-ball-around-till-your-arms-bruise-whilst-ingesting-sand-and-running-around-looking-like-ants-on-a-hot-pan (more commonly known as volleyball).
But it was really fun. Makes me wanna play netball/capt's ball again, even if I risk scorching my lungs.
Days have passed and the skin's coming off.
Hmmm, do I sense some double meaning there?
Nahhhhhhh......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home